WELCOME TO GOLDENEYE TRAINING ACADEMY, NEW HAVEN!
- Interested in getting your pistol permit?
- How about your Security Officer Identification (Guard) Card for employment?
- Do you want to train to medically assist another individual, in a professional or non-professional setting?
You waltzed to the right corner.
Taking a class at Goldeneye Training Academy can help you develop essential skills for personal safety and empowerment. Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a stay-at-home parent, these classes can provide you with the knowledge and confidence to handle various situations.
• Learn life-saving techniques: Goldeneye Training Academy’s CPR and AED training, for example, can equip you with the skills to respond effectively in emergency situations, potentially saving lives.
• Enhance your situational awareness: Security and self-defense classes offered by the academy can help you become more aware of your surroundings and better prepared to handle potential threats.
• Gain confidence in handling firearms: If you are a firearm enthusiast or interested in self-defense, Goldeneye Training Academy’s firearm classes can help you develop safe and responsible handling skills, ensuring that you are well-prepared in case of an emergency.
You can sign up by clicking the button above or click on “classes” at the top of the page to read additional information about each class.
When you are ready to sign up, you will be offered all of the dates we have available for that specific class. Each class will also provide you with the following information:
- Approximate time spent in class
- What will be provided
- What you will need to bring
Since 2012, our family-based business employs a cadre of professional instructors with backgrounds in law enforcement, security, military, federal employees, and medical professionals who are experts in their field of instruction; it’s no wonder we are rated so high on Google and Facebook. Don’t believe us? Click here so you can check out what others have to say.
Some credentials our staff hold are:
- National Rifle Association
- United State Concealed Carry Association
- CT State Police – P.O.S.T.
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
Here are the classes and services you’ll find with us:
- American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid, CPR/AED Certification Course
- American Red Cross (ARC) First Aid, CPR/AED Certification Course
- AHA Pediatric First Aid, CPR/AED Certification (with CT Supplemental for Daycares)
- Basic Life Support (for the Medical Provider)
If you have any questions, you’re more than welcome to reach out to us. Click here to visit our contact page.
With over 8,000 participants trained, you can rest assured knowing that we have the right experience to handle any question or concern you might have.
We have served hundreds of participants from the New Haven area as well as the surrounding towns such as:
- North Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- Towns ranging from Enfield to Stamford.