ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINGERPRINTING SERVICES?
- Are you a member of the general public in need of a State of Connecticut or FBI background check done?
- Are you an employer looking to hire employees and need background checks completed and want to have all candidates screened at once?
- Are you a local, state or federal agency seeking to have fingerprinting services offered at your location?
Below are some of the reasons to have your fingerprints taken with us?
- Employment background screening
- Board of Education
- Insurance Licensing
- Office of Early Childhood
- Local Police Department Licensing requirement (excludes pistol permit applications in some jurisdictions)
- CT State Police Licensing requirements
- and more…
You’re location or ours!
We’re mobile as well as have an office location and can accommodate several scenarios to fit your business schedule.
We offer flexible pricing for group fingerprints when you sign up for our mobile services. Simply call us at 203-893-1722 to discuss pricing options and availability.
In order to receive our fingerprinting services, here’s the process you need to follow to get your fingerprints and complete your background check.
Step 1: Enroll in CCHRS
As of July 26, 2021, you’ll need to register in the CT Criminal History Request System (CCHRS) as part of the background check process. It’s the new system launched by the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP), the state agency that processes criminal history records checks in CT.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to PreEnrollment (idemia.io) and enter your Service Code.
- If you did not receive a service code, you will need to contact the authority that instructed you to obtain your fingerprints.
- For Security Officer Applicants, Goldeneye Training Academy currently has the service code and will provided to you at the time of your appointment.
- Enter your email address and demographic information — keep in mind that you’ll need an email address to enroll
When you submit the enrollment information, CCHRS will give you an Applicant Tracking Number. You will need that number when you schedule your fingerprinting appointment and when you go to have your fingerprints taken.
Step 2: Schedule a Fingerprint Appointment
Contact us by calling 203-893-1722 and an appointment will be made.
Our fingerprinting fees are $15.00 plus tax for the first 2 fingerprint cards. $5.00 per additional card over 2.
On the day of your appointment, remember to bring your current government photo ID with you and your Applicant Tracking Number.
Your fingerprints will be digitally collected. If you need your fingerprints rolled with ink OR need a fingerprint card rolled that is not a blue/white FBI or green/white CT fingerprint card, let us know when scheduling your appointment.
Step 3: Make sure you’ve submitted everything
Remember, to get a background check you need to submit:
- Signed FBI Privacy Rights Act Statement form
- CCHRS Applicant Tracking Number with barcode
If you have any questions about out fingerprinting services, please do not hesitate to contact us.