WELCOME TO GOLDENEYE TRAINING ACADEMY, BRIDGEPORT!
- Interested in getting your pistol permit?
- How about your Security Officer Identification (Guard) Card for employment?
- Do you want to train to medically assist another individual, in a professional or non-professional setting?
You waltzed to the right corner.
Goldeneye Training Academy provides high-quality training and certification programs that can enhance your professional skills and career opportunities. Whether you are a medical professional, security guard, or firearm enthusiast, the academy offers courses tailored to your needs
By enrolling in these classes, you can:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry standards: Goldeneye Training Academy’s instructors are knowledgeable and experienced, ensuring that you receive the most current and relevant information during your training
- Expand your skill set: The academy offers a wide range of courses, from basic life support and CPR to multi-state concealed carry permit training and Taser certification. This allows you to choose the classes that best align with your professional goals and interests
- Earn valuable certifications: Goldeneye Training Academy is a recognized provider of various certifications, including armed security licenses, security guard licenses (guard cards), and CT blue cards. These certifications can help you stand out in your field and increase your job prospects
Our family based business employs a cadre of professional instructors who are experts in their field of instruction; it’s no wonder we are rated so high on Google and Facebook. Don’t believe us? Click here so you can check out what others have to say.
Some credentials our staff hold are:
- National Rifle Association
- United State Concealed Carry Association
- CT State Police – P.O.S.T.
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
You can sign up by clicking the button above or click on “classes” at the top of the page to read additional information about each class.
When you are ready to sign up, you will be offered all of the dates we have available for that specific class. Each class will also provide you with the following information:
- Approximate time spent in class
- What will be provided
- What you will need to bring
Here are the classes and services you’ll find with us:
- American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid, CPR/AED Certification Course
- American Red Cross (ARC) First Aid, CPR/AED Certification Course
- AHA Pediatric First Aid, CPR/AED Certification (with CT Supplemental for Daycares)
- Basic Life Support (for the Medical Provider)
If you have any questions, you’re more than welcome to reach out to us by clicking here.
With over 8,000 participants trained, you can rest assured knowing that we have the right experience to handle any question or concern you might have.
We have served hundreds of participants from the Bridgeport area as well as the surrounding towns such as:
- Towns ranging from Enfield to Stamford.