SELF RESCUE FOR THE RANGE AND STREET
SELF RESCUE FOR THE RANGE AND STREET WILL PROTECT YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ON A MEDICAL LEVEL WHILE MAINTAIN PROPER FIREARM DISCIPLINES.
- Have you ever thought about the possibility of using pressure bandages or tourniquets either at a gun range or during an active shooter incident?
- Are you aware that the likelihood of using first aid for a gun shot wound is higher than using a firearm during an incident?
- Do you want to fully protect yourself or your loved ones, both medically and in a slef defense incident?
- Want to have the peace of mind in knowing you have backing and support from your instructor, not only during, but after the class?
Get right in!!
Designed specifically for anyone who carries a firearm, be that a law enforcement officer, security officer or private citizen.
This one-day training seminar focuses on the application of both a combat pressure bandage and tourniquet which should be added to every shooters “EDC” (Every Day Carry) load-out. The techniques and skills obtained with this program can be used on either the participant or another person and will assist in being able to continue the fight until help arrives.
Broken into the following 3 phases:
- Classroom Instruction / Discussion
- Practical Exercises without live fire
- Practical Exercises with live fire drills
Upon successful completion of this seminar, the participant will receive a certificate of completion from Grey Wolf Consulting, LLC and will have gained the knowledge and skill to properly and effectively use these life saving devices within a violent confrontation.
This seminar will be conducted by a senior staff or adjunct instructor of Grey Wolf Consulting, LLC as well as Goldeneye Training Academy Staff and involves live fire exercises which will require the participant to demonstrate competence and safety with a firearm at all times.
A minimum of 3 participants are required to hold the course.
If you currently live in or are visiting Connecticut, then you have come to the right place.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SELF RESCUE FOR THE RANGE AND STREET COURSE?
- Our staff are Certified NRA/USCCA/ CT State Police Certified Instructors, and lifelong gun enthusiasts.
- This Self Rescue for the Range and Street Course is a positive step in developing the right mindset of protection.
- You will have access to multiple highly trained instructors during class and one on one instruction at the gun range.
Topics covered include:
- The effects of a projectile on living tissue
- Recognizing Venous vs. Arterial hemorrhage and the dangers associated with each
- Basic anatomy of the human circulatory system and the 12 application points where a tourniquet may be applied
- Types of tourniquets currently available and choosing the correct equipmen
- Application of both a tourniquet and pressure bandage on yourself or another
- What to expect from the use of a tourniquet on yourself
- Continuing the fight after the bleeding is controlled
- Live Fire Drills
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID. Additionally the participant will be required the to provide their own firearm (Limited Rentals Available) and 150 rounds of ammunition as well as safety glasses and hearing protection. All class dates and times may be selected during checkout. If you have any questions, contact us at 203-893-1722.