Pistol Fundamentals Development Course
PISTOL FUNDAMENTALS DEVELOPMENT COURSE IS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR PISTOL PERMIT IN CT AND THEIR OWN FIREARM BUT WANT TO FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE SHOOTING IT.
- Are you new to firearms and want more training in handling your firearm after obtaining your pistol permit in CT?
- Did you shoot a firearm but weren’t completely satisfied with the results on target?
- Are you looking to learn new techniques and tips for manipulating your firearm so that you shoot faster and / or more accurately?
Sign Up Today!!
Getting training professionally by our firearms instructors would certainly come with advantages in obtaining new techniques and best practices of firearm handling at a fast rate. It increases your shooting accuracy while also increasing your shooting speed.
Have you taken a basic firearm safety course, performed the live fire and weren’t satisfied with the results on target? Goldeneye’s pistol fundamentals development course is where everyone should continue their journey into the use of firearms. Our pistol fundamentals development course is ideal for individuals looking to learn how to shoot their own firearm more comfortably and more accurately.
If you currently live in or are visiting Connecticut, then you have come to the right place.
WHY CHOOSE OUR PISTOL FUNDAMENTALS DEVELOPMENT COURSE?
- Our staff are Certified NRA/USCCA/ CT State Police Certified Instructors, and lifelong gun enthusiasts.
- We train to levels beyond what we teach to ensure that your class is properly prepared and well taught by industry experts.
- You will learn how your body reacts behind a firearm and understand the tips and tricks the pro’s use to shoot faster and more accurately.
Topics covered include:
- Safe Firearm Handling
- Range Safety Rules
- Proper Stance Fitted to Your Body
- Proper Grip
- Various Firearm Manipulations (unloading / loading a firearm)
- Various Aiming Techniques
- Proper Trigger Control
- Various Reloading Techniques
- Drawing From a Holster
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID, a properly functioning firearm, 150 rounds of ammunition, your own safety glasses and hearing protection (we may rent a set of eye and ear protection to you for a nominal fee). Please dress according to the weather as we may be shooting either indoors or outdoors. All class dates and times may be selected during checkout. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.